Hotel and Hospitality
The Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa is ideally located in the heart of Kazanchis Business District, within walking distance from the United Nations Conference Centre (UNCC) and is approximately a 15 minute drive from Bole International Airport. A stylishly modern hotel, the Radisson Blu Addis Ababa offers 204 chic designed guest rooms and Suites, a vibrant feel and top-of-the-line amenities, including Free high-speed, wireless Internet access, laptop size safe, separate shower and bath, and mini bar. Guests can choose from the French Brasserie that offers a la carte menu and sumptuous international buffet with traditional options. Also available is the Signature Bar that offers light snacks and zesty cocktails. This hotel also offers 24-hour room service and Tomoca Café that features the best coffee in Ethiopia. The Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa offers five day-light meeting rooms and a flexible ballroom ideal for banqueting celebrations. Guests may unwind at the private gym and Rainforest Day Spa that guarantees exclusive relaxation.
The Radisson Blu Hotel Addis Ababa is looking for a dynamic, self-starter to join our team as a Sous Chef. The Sous Chef will be responsible for ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the Kitchen operation and administration.
Required qualifications and competencies are as follows:
- Diploma/Certificate in Food Preparation /COC (Certification of Occupational Competency).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Sous Chef, preferably in a four or five star hotel.
- Basic Computer Skills in various computer software.
- Comprehensive knowledge of kitchen hygiene practices and occupational health and safety standards will be essential.
- Excellent record of kitchen and staff management