Sales and Marketing
Scope of Role
The Regional Trade Marketing coordinator is responsible for assessing the market, planning, implementing and reporting of outlet-based activities and POS materials and assuring that every trade activity is done in alignment with the brand and trade marketing strategic targets for central region.
The regional trade marketing coordinator works extensively with the sales team of the region and with the HQ marketing team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
· Conduct market visits with the sales team to asses the need in the market
· Assist the trade marketing manager in the selection and allocation of trade marketing materials for the region.
· Coordinate the distribution of materials.
· Assure material placement / use alignment with the brand and trade marketing strategy.
· Implement tracking mechanisms for all trade marketing materials allocated for the region and maintain updated and accurate records of inventory.
· Assist in improving trade visibility of the region by gathering feedback from market on trade marketing materials and conducting periodic in-market checks on high-value merchandise.
· Develop activation mechanisms that are driven from the region’s market insights
· Assure alignment of activations with brand and trade marketing strategic plan.
· Assist in the allocation of adequate resources for the activation/event.
· Coordinate the availability and distribution of activation resources in a timely and structured manner. E.g., visibility materials, Brand ambassadors, cash.
· Recruit and Hire brand ambassadors for the region and train them on activations/events execution procedures.
· Manages external staffs responsible for the region activations and events, mainly brand ambassadors.
· Coordinate the promotion of outlet-based events using various channels e.g., posters, banners, social media in coordination with consumer marketing team.
· Coordinate the execution, evaluation and scale up/down of activation mechanisms.
· Payment follow-up for brand ambassadors and other stakeholders involved.
Qualification and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related field
- High level of planning and organizing competencies
- High level of commercial and business understanding
- Energetic and market-driven attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with others
- Eye for detail and proper record keeping
- English and Amharic spoken and written fluently
- Proficient in use of email, Microsoft Word and Excel
- More than 2 years’ experience in sales, marketing or related fields
- Driven to work in the field for at least half the time and able to work evenings
As per the company Scale