Business and Administration, Management
Dashen Brewery Share Company
Dashen benefits from having both Ethiopian and International shareholders that bring both investment and expertise. Our flagship brand, Dashen Beer, is renowned for its great taste and quality. In addition to our Brewery in Gondar, we are building a new leading edge Brewery at Debre Birhan, which will be the first of its kind in Africa.
Dashen Breweries is a major player in the rapidly developing Ethiopian Brewery market. Our Vision is to be Ethiopia’s Number One Brewing Company and our Purpose is to “Delight Consumers, Enrich Communities and Enhance Ethiopian’s Progress”.
Our flagship Brands, Dashen and Bale’ageru are renowned for their great taste and quality. In addition to our Brewery in Gondar, we have a new leading edge Brewery at Debre Birhan, the first of its kind in Africa. Given the continued growth and future expansion of Dashen Breweries, the following opportunity exist.
No. of Positions
Term of Employment
Job Summary: –
Establish and maintain computer records, including recruitment files and tests, general files and other information on sick leave, maintains confidential employee information and records.
- Maintains all files (personnel and non-personnel). This includes updating the files, filing all incoming letters and correspondence;
- Maintains all personnel related issues in a confidential manner;
- Maintains the HR database;
- Ensures that job announcement is posted and logged; compiles necessary statistics for each recruitment;
- Checks, processes and prepares weekly medical report on all medical expense reimbursements;
- Checks, processes and prepares quarterly reports on all staff leave (annual, sick, special) and medical reimbursements;
- Prepares all correspondence related to employment applications, terminations, transfers, resignations, retirements etc. as per Dashen HR Policy/Ethiopia policy and management decision;
- Prepares checklists that shows the expiry date of various contract agreements both personnel and non-personnel and prepares agreements in consultation of the supervisor;
- Follows up all personnel annual leaves as per the given dates and reminds the concerned employees.
Required Qualification & Experience
- BA degree in HRM, Management, business management, business administration or equivalent
- At least two years’ relevant work experience in HR generalist
Key competency & Behavioral Skill
- Proactive and initiative driven
- Analytical and good judgment ability
- Understanding of HR & Administration
- Understanding of business acumen
- Strong communication skill
- Strong public speaking and presentation skill