Sales and Marketing
54 FMCG has significant interests across the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector in Ethiopia. It was established in 2014 to invest in local business under the consolidated platform.
- The Area Sales Manager is responsible for achieving the target and maintaining a smooth & healthy discipline in finance.
- The Area Sales Manager is in charge of the Primary & secondary sales of assigned Distributors / Territories/ Accounts
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/She will have to ensure the achievement of Monthly Operating Plan in terms of primary & secondary sales both by value & volume.
- He/She will be leading the effective focus on new product launch/re-launch to establish product in the market & achieve/exceed defined sales targets.
- He/she will be responsible for building market coverage strategy to generate higher revenue and locate the gap and opportunity area and getting the plan executed by the team.
- He/She will be managing channel partners and collaborating with them to ensure healthy ROI
- He/She will be responsible for selling the entire range of products in the assigned area.
- He/She will be responsible for planning and executing channel and new-town expansion.
- He/She will have to monitor merchandising standards, planogram, and product visibility in the market with dominance as per company norms
- He/She will be expected to carry out monthly and quarterly forecasting of all major brands and SKUs to plan and execute to achieve optimum result
- He/She will be expected to recruit, manage, and motivate the sales team
- He/She will ensure timely collection of payments with orders & timely execution of follow-ups with Factory/Distributors/Agents.
- He/She will analyze relevant business & competitor information from market.
- He/She will be submitting the relevant reports prescribed by authority & required by MIS.
- Any other related task assigned by HOD.
- Driving License (Preferable)
- Ability to work over the time framework.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of working in MS-office & Internet.
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
The candidate should ideally have
- Degree in Business Management/ Marketing .
- Demonstrated track-record and ability to manage Distributors/Agents ability to analyze data and provide insights from data
- minimum of 3years of experience in Up country sales or similar role