Business and Administration, Human Resource and Recruitment, Management
Ethio Airs Trade Investment Group
About: – Job-link Manpower Supply
Job-link manpower supply is one of ETHIOAIRS Trade Investment sister company; it’s designed by visionaries group to create job opportunities Job-link manpower supply; we believe in integrity, commitment to excellence, a professional attitude, and personalized care. Our goal is to satisfy your individual needs with our personalized approach to all aspects of educational desire.
ETHIOAIRS trade investment group is looking for energetic & passionate company managers for Job-link manpower supply.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; and designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, and representing the organization at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Report and provide feedback to top management Team using financial statistical data
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing and sales planes and forecasting to achieve corporate objectives for product and service
- Develops and recommends pricing strategy for new and on-going projects which will result in the greatest share of the market over long run
- Working & creating with agents in Addis Ababa and different potential regions of Ethiopia; to expand our services and cover the entire market potential
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new services, and market conditions
- Ensures effective control of Business result and implements corrective actions take place to be certain that the achievement of business objectives are within designated budgets
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Provides guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures, and monitoring and following up on specific tasks and project deliverables
- Prepare reports by collecting , analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment
- MA/BA Degree in Management, Human resource management, Marketing management, Business administration.
- for MA degree or 4 years’ experience for BA degree 6 years of experiences
- Experience working with partners, and participatory planning.
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Capability and willingness to take responsibility and highly developed sense of rectitude
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization Ideals and Core Values
- Be proficient in Microsoft office applications Ms word, MS EXL, power point,
- Able to plan and manage finances, including a basic understanding of accounting.
- Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach
- Very good communication and marketing skills
- Inclusive approach, able to elevate the voices of underrepresented group
- Flexibility, persistence, and ability to work well with people and cross-cultural skills.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities.
- Strong facilitation and creative problem-solving skills.