Accounting and Finance, Banking and Insurance, Business and Administration
Amhara Bank S.C. (Under Formation)
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Administer the Primary Vault dually with supervisors,
- Ensure cash records are fully reconciled with account records,
- Disburse cash to designated Bank clerks,
- Collect surplus cash from Bank clerks,
- Keep records of amounts received and paid and regularly check the cash balance against record
Place of Work
·Wolkite and the area,
- BA in Accounting, Accounting & finance, Banking & Insurance, Banking & finance, Business Administration, Management, or other related fields.
- 5 years of experience in branch operations in banking industry, of which at least 1 year as Cashier or Senior Customer Service Officer
As Per the Bank scale