- Handle all problems related to owners, tenants, neighbors or any other entity
- Generate full sites data base, and logs for problems history
- Follow any issue with existing or removing or damage for power meter with the necessary governmental and provide temp solution till the power meter issue is resolved
- Facilitate the access of Sites and negotiate all requests with the owners.
- Follow the issuance of the final permits for all the network sites including the newly injected sites in the network.
- Handover with the ROT to receive the newly injected sites
- Control annual contracts renewals and Guarantee that all the contracts requirements
- Follow the insurance process with all related documents
- Responsible to Keep a detailed log system against any change wheatear physical or through the NOC including Planned intervention & illegal intervention & log intervention.
Education and Major
- Bachelor Degree.
- Major law or relative areas.
- Maintain an excellent level of relations with the concerned governmental entities and authorities.
- Create the “owner index”, the function main objective is to raise the sites’ owners and guards loyalty.
- keep the security index of all the sites on throughout the contract duration, and Site’s Location.
- Control all the sites intervention process.
- Automated Database.
- Guard Audit
- Security Management
- Issuing the investigation report for stolen cases
- Handle all guard expenses End-to-End such as hiring, payments, renewals and regular inspections with subcontractor
- Issuing the police report for stolen cases and got the hard copy
- Governmental relations
- Police report
- Insurance documents
Skills or Certificate Requirements
- More than 3 years of working experience operation and maintenance of telecom network with technical, leader, and Managerial capability.
Language Skill: EnglishOther requirement
- Microsoft Tool (Excel/Word/Power Point, PDF).
- Self-motivated and able to successfully work within a team environment.
- Initiative and creative mentality
- Can travel frequently.