Business and Administration, Economics, Management
Dashen Brewery Share Company
Dashen benefits from having both Ethiopian and International shareholders that bring both investment and expertise. Our flagship brand, Dashen Beer, is renowned for its great taste and quality. In addition to our Brewery in Gondar, we are building a new leading edge Brewery at Debre Birhan, which will be the first of its kind in Africa.
Dashen Breweries is a major player in the rapidly developing Ethiopian Brewery market. Our Vision is to be Ethiopia’s Number One Brewing Company and our Purpose is to “Delight Consumers, Enrich Communities and Enhance Ethiopian’s Progress”.
Our flagship Brands, Dashen and Bale’ageru are renowned for their great taste and quality. In addition to our Brewery in Gondar, we have a new leading edge Brewery at Debre Birhan, the first of its kind in Africa. Given the continued growth and future expansion of Dashen Breweries, the following opportunity exist.
Field Sales Representative
Bekoji-Assasa, Kebridhar-Togochale-Gode & Deder-Chelenko,
No. of Positions
Term of Employment
To implement a customer focused service, competitive in the retail segment, ensuring sales efficiency and coverage, and upholding the Dashen Brewery Corporate reputation at all times.
- Establish, build and maintain good working relationship with Dashen Brewery customers (existing and new)
- Segments area (territory) and based on customer segment, volume and geographic location, creates a call schedule (also suggests territory segmentation).
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily planned and daily achieved reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, and other trade offerings etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management and providing customers with feedback.
- Provides historical data by maintaining records on area and customer sales, as well as customer account information.
- Contributes to team effort by ensuring sales targets are met and exceeded;
- Manage sales review, stock rotation, pricing, product availability, and promotional activities with every sales call/visit.
- Critically assess the outlet inside and outside in terms of branding, clutter and general look and feel; Promotional items (including price and brand posters) to be displayed correctly.
- Ensure assets invested in the outlet are accounted for.
- Understand and support the company’s Route to Market strategy and ensure its effective implementation.
- Development of visibility in outlet and in trade.
- Ensure that cold beer is served.
Required Qualification & Experience
- BA Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Management, Economics and related
- 2 years of sales related experience in FMCG environment
- Local language is required
- A Commitment to excellent Customer services
- Strong commercial awareness
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Communication skill
- Experience using computers for variety of task (Sales Automation)