Business and Administration, Management, Sales and Marketing
Ethio Airs Trade Investment Group
About Ruby Visa Consultancy and Facilitation
Ruby visa consultation & facilitation is one of ETHIOAIRS Trade Investment group sister company, it’s designed by motivated group to facilitate visa opportunities. We believe in integrity, commitment to excellence, a professional attitude, and personalized care. Our goal is to satisfy your individual needs with our personalized approach.
Duties and responsibilities
- Performing comparative market analysis
- Build relationships with existing customers
- Build and maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Developing new business and branding strategies
- Provides guidelines and guidance to personnel on the application of procedures, and monitoring and following up on specific tasks and project deliverables
- Report and provide feedback to top management Team using financial statistical data
- Developing and implementing strategic marketing and sales planes and forecasting to achieve corporate objectives for product and service
- Promoting the services through marketing initiatives, and maintaining social media presence at property level and at corporate level
- Develops and recommends pricing strategy for new and on-going projects which will result in the greatest share of the market over long run
- Working & creating with agents in Addis Ababa and different potential regions of Ethiopia; to expand our services and cover the entire market potential
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new services, and market conditions
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s business presence in the market
- Manage and supervise accurate information on company website, and designing promotional web landing pages to track effectiveness of other marketing initiatives
- Manages overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentation, analysis of sales and marketing trend, and advertising and marketing promotion events
- Identifies, qualifies and cultivates new sales opportunities through multiple mediums
- Participates in recruitment process
- Prepare reports by collecting , analyzing, and summarizing data and trends & report to the top management team
- Regularly updates skills by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organization
- Accomplish organization goals by eagerly accepting ownership over new and different tasks
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishment
- Performs any other appropriately related duty as requested by the immediate Manager
- MA/BA Degree in Management, Marketing management, Business administration.
- for MA degree or 4 years’ experience for BA degree 6 years of experiences
- Experience working with partners, and participatory planning.
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Inclusive approach, able to elevate the voices of underrepresented group
- Analysis and problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities.
- Strong facilitation and creative problem-solving skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft office applications Ms word, MS EXL, power point,
- Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach
- Very good communication and marketing skills