Biniam Import and Export
- A German Trading Company is looking to hire B2B Telesales Executive to utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to achieve sales targets.
- The Telesales Executive’s responsibilities include cross-selling or up-selling our products where possible, receiving incoming telephone calls and assisting with customer inquiries, as well as maintaining an accurate record of all calls made and received.
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone
- Listening to the customers’ needs to generate repeat sales.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
- Answering customers’ questions on the products.
- Calling existing and potential customers & Vendor to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer & Vendor purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads for the outside sales team to pursue.
- Managing customer & Vendor accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Complete daily and weekly reports to measure individual and department effectiveness and provide figures showing weekly productivity of the department.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of customer products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers’ needs and preferences.
- Performs all of the standard and some specialized more complex aspects of the function.
- You should also be able to liaise with the appropriate departments to resolve customer complains .
- He/She should be persuasive and able to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-performing Telesales Executive should be able to follow sales scripts as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, negotiation, and customer service skills.
- Please don’t apply unless you meet all requirements
- Fluent English is a Must & German or French is plus
- Experience in working with different departments with different countries.
- Max. age is 30 years
- 1-3 years of experience as Telesales, Sales preferable with different regions.
- Proficient in using MS applications particularly Word & Excel
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
- You will have net basic salary + Commission in Euros (According to the performance)
- Proven experience working as a Telesales/Operation Executive.
- The patience and ability to engage customers in conversation.
- The ability to handle rejection and stress in soliciting customers.
- Strong customer-orientation and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Hand on experience with sales tools such as CRM/ERP software.
- Ability to stay professional and focused in stressful situations