Accounting and Finance, Business and Administration
International Clinical Laboratories
To contribute to the maintenance and enhancement of the quality of life by encompassing a system of human and physical resources designed to meet the changing health care needs of the population we serves.
We aspire to be the best diagnostic laboratory in Africa and provide excellent world class quality Service.
Customer-Focus: Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, with which we build lasting and collaborative relationships.
Integrity: At the heart of our work is doing what's right for customers and employees through unwavering commitment to honesty, loyalty, transparency and accountability.
Quality: We are determined to excellent service exceeding expectations.
Professionalism: We are identified by our commitment to teamwork, altruism, respect, confidentiality, and innovation in all our endeavors.
Safety: We value human life and health above all else and take action accordingly to maintain the safety of our workplaces and services.
International Clinical Laboratories (ICL) is one of the largest of independent clinical diagnostic centers on the African continent. ICL has opened its door for service in 2004 with the aim of “contributing to the maintenance and enhancement of the quality of life throughout Ethiopia” by encompassing a system of human and physical resources designed to meet the changing healthcare needs of the population it serves.
It is the only laboratory accredited by the USA based Joint Commission International (JCI) for five times in a row. The laboratory provides more than 3000 tests in collaboration with its referral laboratories.
ICL would like to fill the following vacant position by inviting all qualified and competent applicants
- Responsible for checking and delivering all goods and items
- Ensure all stock is stored in the proper and correct order
- Follow up all procurement orders
- Keep inventory management system up to date
- Prepare report regularly and submit to store manager
Term of Employment: Permanent after probation period
Required Number: 01
Qualification and Experience:
- Diploma in business administration accounting equivalent
- Laboratory professional with above qualification is highly preferable
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
Required Skills and Responsibilities
- Good verbal or written communication skill both in Amharic and English
- Self-motivated, highly responsible and punctuality
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn and develop new skill set
- Basic computer skill, data base management,
- Knowledge oracle software is advantage
As per Organization Salary Scale