Logistics, Transport and Supply Chain, Management
Edomias International PLC
The storekeeper is responsible for the arrangement of the store, performing activities such as stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, , receiving, deliveries, coordinating, documenting warehouse transactions, maintaining records, and overseeing storage of surplus inventory and property at the store and related duties as required.
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Reconcile and explain variances identified during counts against store records
- Supervise counts, weighs, and measures goods received or issued.
- Track, document, and resolve any difference on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received·
- Keep record of expiry dates and review regularly to ensure they are used within their proper period
- Keep stocks according to a prescribed inventory system.
- Maintains the warehouse in a neat and orderly manner.
- Stock the materials in proper manner in the appropriate location.
- Carry out periodical physical verification and asses the stock position
- Report canceled and damaged items for the Fleet & Property Manager.
- Answers questions regarding procedures and resolves discrepancies regarding receipts, deliveries, etc
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Supplies management or related fields and 3+ years of experience in storekeeping
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management