Accounting and Finance, Management
Dashen Brewery Share Company
Dashen benefits from having both Ethiopian and International shareholders that bring both investment and expertise. Our flagship brand, Dashen Beer, is renowned for its great taste and quality. In addition to our Brewery in Gondar, we are building a new leading edge Brewery at Debre Birhan, which will be the first of its kind in Africa.
Dashen Breweries is a major player in the rapidly developing Ethiopian Brewery market. Our Vision is to be Ethiopia’s Number One Brewing Company and our Purpose is to “Delight Consumers, Enrich Communities and Enhance Ethiopian’s Progress”.
Our flagship Brands, Dashen and Bale’ageru are renowned for their great taste and quality. In addition to our Brewery in Gondar, we have a new leading edge Brewery at Debre Birhan, the first of its kind in Africa. Given the continued growth and future expansion of Dashen Breweries, the following opportunity exist.
Addis Ababa with limited travel
An organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations at the main Point of Sales and Event Material (POSM’s) store located in Addis Ababa, Jackross. In this position, a key role is the proper care and maintenance of the stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory. Hand in hand, he /she is responsible for executing the migration plan forwarded by the National Trade Marketing manager.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the upon receiving and deploying various POSM’s
- Perform other stock-related duties, including monthly counting, compartmentalizing the store based on the need and efficient use of the space
- Inspect damage or discrepancies upon delivery or through time; report those incidences to the line manager and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control through the system – Syspro.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minors throughout the process.
- Cross – validating the stock count at the satellite stores of the region and act according to the need.
Required Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of BA Degree in Management, Marketing, Accounting
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials