Business and Administration, Logistics, Transport and Supply Chain, Purchasing and Procurement
GITEC Consult GMBH
GITEC-IGIP GmbH is an international company that offers cross-disciplinary consulting services for development projects..
We’ve been involved in the success of hundreds of development projects since the company’s creation in 1977.
We support our clients in leading complex and challenging development programs from start to finish.
Our teams manage projects comprehensively: their engineering components, their institutional & social frameworks, their macro-economic & micro-economic aspects and their environmental integration.
GITEC-IGIP GmbH is a member of GITEC-IGIP Holding, which comprises a permanent network of 15 companies in Africa, Asia, Europe and South America. This allows us to build teams that combine world-recognised expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the circumstances in your region.
We work with people and international and local partners who have a sustained record of providing successful project support in our project regions. Long-term business relationships are key to our success.
Our in-house staff is well-qualified and experienced in helping organizations successfully carry out projects in the fields of:
The Procurement Officer is a full-time position and he/she shall work under the supervision of the CTA and Deputy CTA.
Project status: Tender
Project title: Strengthening Drought Resilience in Ethiopia (SDR3)
Period of project: Approximately 09/2022 – 08/2026
Duration of Assignment: 48 months
Duty station: Addis Ababa with frequent travels to the Afar region
- University qualification in an appropriate field such as procurement and supply chain management, business administration or a similar field
- At least 7 years of practical work experience in this field, gained in international organizations, and/or funding agencies;
- Good knowledge of administrative procedures and
- Experience in programme/project implementation, procurement, and financial management;
- Track record for work for a project funded by an international donor;
- Previous work for a project funded by German Financial Cooperation would be a strong asset
- Proficiency in the English language