Hotel and Hospitality
Best Western Plus Pearl Addis
Best Western Hotel Resorts, headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, is a privately held hotel brand with a global network of 4,200+ hotels in nearly 100+ countries and territories worldwide. From 16 Best Western Hotels & Resorts brands we have partnered with Best Western Plus. Best Western Plus Pearl Addis hotel perfectly located with only 2 Kms distance from Bole International Airport and just a short walk distance from Bole Medhanialem Cathedral.
About Our Organization:
Best Western Plus Pearl Addis is a global brand hotel chain perfectly located with only 2 Kms distance from Bole International Airport and just a short walk distance from Bole Medhanialem Cathedral.
An information technology (IT) manager, also known as an IT supervisor or an information systems manager, is responsible for the supervision, implementation, and maintenance of a company’s computing needs. You will ensure the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware, and software used within a company.
Information Technology Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
- Overseeing the annual IT budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
- Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
- Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
- Generating performance reports for operating systems.
- Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
- Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
- Remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practice
Information Technology Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in information Technology manager or a similar role in the Hospitality Industry.
- Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in computer hardware, cabling installation and support, wireless technology applications and interface, and IT security.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including server, office, and exchange.
- Management and leadership skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible working hours.
As per the company scale