Admin, Secretarial and Clerical, Management
Quadrant Investment Plc.
With headquarters in Addis Ababa, Quadrant Investment Group P.L.C provides Superior Logistic and life support services for both domestic and international sector. Quadrant Investment Group P.L.C brings a fresh and innovative approach to logistic services, acting as liaison between the customers and their clients. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer services, increased flexibility, and greater value, thus optimizing services functionality and improving operation efficiency.Our associates are distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their hands-on experience, thereby ensuring that our clients receive the most effective and professional services.
As experts in transportation and life support logistics, Quadrant Investment Group P.L.C is involved in every stage upon client selection of services from operation to completion offering continual functional and technical support. Unlike other logistic firms, at Quadrant Investment Group P.L.C we possess operations experience in transportation sectors and field supervision. Our associates are well versed in all aspects of multiple location management, from budgeting to productivity to establishing and maintaining business partnerships. We pride ourselves on our proven fleet handling on multiple operations. This is due to effectively directing team members in the development of the project to ensure that all business requirements are met within budget restraints and time schedules.
Quadrant Investment PLC brings a fresh and innovative approach to logistic services, acting as liaison between our customer and their clients. We work closely with our customers to fully understand their business and Logistic needs and their expectations in order to provide optimum value and support.
The Executive Secretary will perform various administrative and clerical tasks to ensure that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities. The position will be responsible to undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filling, maintaining office supplies, various reservation and booking, event organizing and work permit and visa processes. An excellent Executive Secretary is, above all, an organized and competent professional with phenomenal communication skills. You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out duties with accuracy and speed. The whole goal of this position is to ensure that office operations are efficient and add maximum value to the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure proper calendar management, office coordination, meeting scheduling, and external relations of the office
- Responsible to the preparation and timely submission of periodic reports to the CEO.
- Responsible to inform meetings to management members, to take senior management’s meeting minute and prepare the report
- Ensures the office’s smooth working relations with local and international clients
- Identify and monitor business opportunities online or in any other media.
- Support business improvement projects, including the development and roll out of new processes, procedures, tools and templates (within the team and to sector/country colleagues).
- Ensure travel arrangements, opening, sorting and distributing mails of the office
- Responsible to the preparation, proper handling and documentation of correspondences and official documents of the office
- Responsible to handle the distribution of incoming and outgoing letters of the office;
- Provide Administrative support for the CEO as well as other departments of the Organization.
- Receives and arranges appointments for company guests to meet the CEO.
- Handle visitors, logistics and liaise with and support work units in issues related to the office
- Hands the day to day dealings of the Office and provide support to front desk staff.
- Assisting in the interpretation and application of administrative instructions, rules and regulations, policies and practices.
- Communicate regularly with key colleagues through regular reporting, by email, phone and occasional face-to-face meetings.
- Ensures the cleanliness and orderliness of the office and meeting hall and instructs assigned cleaners to perform corrective actions.
- Drafts letters, memos to be signed by the CEO.
- Files all written and electronic documents of the office in care custody and retrieves and provides such reports up on authorization.
- Trains/assists other secretaries to better handle their secretarial jobs as necessary
- Perform other related duties as may be required.
Number of required – Two
Applicant are preferred from Addis Ababa to work around CMC area
- Proficient in proofreading, spelling, grammar, punctuation and math.
- Handles all secretarial responsibilities and duties for the Chief Executive Officer.
- Assist in communications with partners and/or clients on project implementation.
- Communicates with clients and other business associates.
- Setup and maintains computer and hard copy filling system for correspondence, technical and financial information.
- Wide experience of identifying marketing opportunities and constraints.
- Prepare daily reports, presentations and other important documents.
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Assure the confidentiality of important matters.
- Proficiency in English language.
- The executive secretary would normally attain the required knowledge skill and attitudes.
- Honest, trust worthy and respectful.
- Hard worker
- Multi Tasked
- Degree with Office management & related field with minimum of 2 years.
- Executive Secretary
- Front desk in Hospitality Industry
- Sales/ Travel Agent
- Business Development/Marketing