Hotel and Hospitality
Quadrant Investment Plc.
With headquarters in Addis Ababa, Quadrant Investment Group P.L.C provides Superior Logistic and life support services for both domestic and international sector. Quadrant Investment Group P.L.C brings a fresh and innovative approach to logistic services, acting as liaison between the customers and their clients. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer services, increased flexibility, and greater value, thus optimizing services functionality and improving operation efficiency.Our associates are distinguished by their functional and technical expertise combined with their hands-on experience, thereby ensuring that our clients receive the most effective and professional services.
As experts in transportation and life support logistics, Quadrant Investment Group P.L.C is involved in every stage upon client selection of services from operation to completion offering continual functional and technical support. Unlike other logistic firms, at Quadrant Investment Group P.L.C we possess operations experience in transportation sectors and field supervision. Our associates are well versed in all aspects of multiple location management, from budgeting to productivity to establishing and maintaining business partnerships. We pride ourselves on our proven fleet handling on multiple operations. This is due to effectively directing team members in the development of the project to ensure that all business requirements are met within budget restraints and time schedules.
Quadrant Investment PLC brings a fresh and innovative approach to logistic services and life support, acting as liaison between our customer and their clients. We work closely with our customers to fully understand their business and Logistic needs and their expectations in order to provide optimum value and support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating an overall vision and plan
- Designing innovative menus
- Designing new dishes to fit the menu and keeping customers to try new dishes
- Developing menus
- Sourcing unique ingredients for the menus, and keeping stock levels fully up-to-date
- Keeping the kitchen fully equipped with all the tools and inventory
- Ensuring that the quality of food is consistently high and that hygiene standards are exceeded
- Organising,training new staff and motivating staff in the kitchen
- Organising budgets and finances for the kitchen
- Assisting kitchen staff with food prep and recipe creation
- Purchasing food and supplies from vendors approved by the company
Duty station – 500km away from Addis Ababa
- Excellent knowledge of culinary ingredients and practices
- Technical cooking skills
- Creative skills
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate staff
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Ability to work in challenging environments, while maintaining high standards
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Food hygiene and food preparation qualifications
- HACCP certified
- Experience with Oil & Gas and Mining Sector