Dr. Senait Dental Clinic
Dr. Senait Dental Clinic opened in Addis Ababa in 2016 under the direction of a highly trained and reputable dentist, Dr. Senait Habte, who studied at the world class Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, in Massachusetts, USA. Born and raised in Addis Ababa, Dr. Senait went to the US to pursue higher education. After receiving her Bachelor of Science degree at Indiana-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), in Indianapolis, Indiana, Dr. Senait engaged in medical research as a McNair Scholar before going on to earn her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree at Tufts University. Dr. Senait practiced dentistry in the US before relocating to Ethiopia with the goal of offering a high-standard, state-of-the-art dental care services in her home country. Dr. Senait Dental Clinic is dedicated to a totally comprehensive dental care approach that focuses on promoting health, rather than just treating the disease. Our goal is to provide a high level of expertise and service to adults and children alike in a comfortable and pleasant professional atmosphere using state-of-the-art technology, equipment and supplies. The Clinic employs cutting edge methods and aims to continuously update the practice to give its patients the highest level of care.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them
Education & Experience
- Doctoral Degree in Dental Medicine
- Three to five years of experience
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills