Accounting and Finance, Business and Administration, Economics
Amhara Bank S.C.
Announcement No. Aba/EVA 013/22
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Lead in the development and revision of the branch office’s functional strategy aligned with the business level strategy of the Bank;
- Plan and lead the resource mobilization activity of the Branch by organizing and coordinating the branch work force in an effective manner.
- Support regular checks on service delivery at the branch through methods such as customer survey at the branch to determine customers ‘perception & experience of the Bank’s service;
- Ensure an attractive banking service is delivered and maintained;
- Plan and lead the resource Mobilization activity of the Branch by organizing and coordinating the branch work force in an effective manner,
- Aggressively engages in marketing and promotional activities,
- Cascades the corporate plan of the Bank to the staffs of the Branch and follows up the implementation.
Place of Work
- Bishoftu and the area,
- BA in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management and any other related fields.
- 7 years of relevant experience in the Banking Industry of which 1 year as Assistant Branch Manager/CSM or Relationship Manager.
As per Organization Salary Scale