Accounting and Finance, Banking and Insurance
Amhara Bank S.C.
Announcement No. Aba/EVA 013/22
Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Ensures and ascertains the intactness of records of books of accounts on daily basis,
- Ensures that all daily transaction tickets are in agreement with System output,
- Authorizes transactions and signs documents as referred by the CSO,
- Retains and validates Original CD against the System at time of settlement,
- Validates and authorizes deposit/payment of Financial Instruments,
- Dispatches/Receives cheques and Payment Instruments of other banks to/from Finance Department,
- Keeps custody of daily transaction and account opening documents.
Place of Work
- Mehal Meda and the area
BA in Accounting, Banking & Insurance, Banking & Finance and related fields.
5 years of experience in banking operation, of which at least 1 year as Senior Customer Service Officer or equivalent position.
As per Organization Salary Scale